Harvested responsibly from sustainable sources in the UK, our firewood logs are a mixture of hardwoods, including Ash, Oak, Chestnut and Beech, which have been barn-stored to ensure they are fully seasoned.
Seasoning is important because newly felled (green) logs contain a lot of water. Wet wood burns slowly and with not a lot of heat and that means that the flue doesn’t warm up fast enough leading to a build up of tar, which can damage your chimney. We store all our processed logs in a barn and we guarantee they will have a moisture content of less than 25% – we won’t sell them otherwise!
We process our logs to between 10 and 12 inches, which will happily fit most wood-burning stoves. However, we can process to any specific length, either shorter or longer, to suit any application. Just let us know what you need.
Our bulk bags come in three sizes. Discounts apply for orders of two bags or more:-
- 900mm x 900mm x 900mm (which contains approximately 0.73 m³)
- One bag: £85 Two bags: £150
- 1000mm x 900mm x 900mm (which contains approximately 0.81 m³)
- One bag: £95 Two bags: £180
- 1100mm x 950mm x950mm (which contains approximately 1 m³)
- One bag: £105 Two bags: £200
We can also arrange for a delivery of a tipper load.
Iveco Lorry Tipper load:
- The tipper bed measures 2.21 square metres and contains approximately 2.15 m³)
All prices include VAT @ 5%.
We have a stacking service available on request. Please call for a quote.